Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau in Singapore is invited the application for the post of Corrupt Practices Investigation Officer. Interested candidates can apply on or before 11th February 2019.
Organization : Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau
Job : Corrupt Practices Investigation Officer
Location : Singapore
Last Date : 11th February 2019
About Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau
The Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau is a government agency in Singapore which investigates and prosecutes corruption in the public and private sectors. It was established by the British colonial government in 1952 and sited in the Attorney-General’s Chambers.
- Tertiary qualification and have a strong passion for investigation work
- Strong analytical skills and adaptability
- Strong organisation, time management and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Strong in spoken and written communication
- Self-driven and able to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Singapore Citizen
Starting Salaries : $3,700 – $4,898
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the website [email protected] website (Direct link given below) on or before 11th February 2019.