Mondelez International has announced a notification to hire General Packers for their Canada location. It is a golden opportunity to work with Mondelez International. A General Packer is required to safely and efficiently support the work flow by inspecting, filling, stacking, packing, loading, and unloading product and material to packaging equipment to meet production, safety, cost, quality, and efficiency requirements
Company : Mondelez International
Job : General Packer
Location : Canada
About Mondelēz International
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. We make some of the best-known snacks brands around the globe. Our 15 global Power Brands in biscuits (Oreo; Chips Ahoy!; TUC; belVita; Club Social and Barni), chocolate (Milka, Lacta, Toblerone, and Cadbury Dairy Milk) and gum & candy (Trident, Chiclets, Halls, Stride and Cadbury Dairy Milk Eclairs) are expected to drive 60 percent of our company’s growth going forward.
- High School Diploma
- GMP/Food Safety and HACCP training
- Lockout training
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Previous experience using production line type machinery or food processing machinery would be an asset.
- Rotate work station between feeding finished candy onto the dumping table and inspecting candy quality, ensuring that packaged product meets quality standard. At some machines, the General Packer is required to pack bagged candy into cardboard boxes and manually load boxes onto an empty pallet for the warehouse
- Communicate material requirements to appropriate personnel
- Provide support as required to machine operators
- Responsible to continuously clean the area surrounding the work station
- Maintain general work centre cleanliness, support major line cleaning and end of shift cleaning
- Responsible for fixing jam-ups
- Record batch number and time of day for every new pallet of candy
- Knowledge and understanding of SOP’s and work instructions
- Understand, participate and support all safety programs, policies and initiatives within the manufacturing location
- Responsible for ensuring all packaged product produced meets all GMP and food safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
How to Apply
Interested candidates immediately apply through the official of Mondelez International (Link given below)