Are you looking job opportunities at IOU Financial company in Canada? Right place you are reached. We listed all latest job opportunities at IOU Financial Company. Now IOU Financial Company invited the applications from candidates for the positions of Inside Sales – Account Executive.
Company : IOU Financial
Job : Inside Sales – Account Executive
Location : Canada
About IOU Financial
IOU Financial is a leading online lender specialized in helping small businesses with a healthy cash flow. Providing a unique approach to lending through an advanced, automated application and approval system, IOU Financial is able to accurately assesses applicants’ financial realities. Small business loans are available up to $300,000 to qualified applicants in only 24-48 hours. Speed and transparency make IOU Financial a trusted alternative to banks.
IOU Financial is adding to its team of Wholesale Account Executives to continue building our base of Business Loan Brokers and other referral sources. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, ability to have fun while they work, possess exceptional sales skills, and be experienced in managing a high volume of accounts and loan fundings.
- Cultivate and develop new referral sources.
- Drive new application and renewal volume.
- Follow up on submitted loans and maintain your individual pipeline.
- Meet company minimums for submitted and funded volume.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with current and new brokers to drive high loan volume.
- 2 years sales experience, selling a financial product via phone preferred (no licenses are required for this position).
- Consumer credit sales experience is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills. Able to use email as an effective and efficient sales tool.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Able to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self- directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team environment.
- Strong desire to drive personal earnings.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to a broad audience.
- Keen attention to detail.
Salary Range : Base + Commission
How to Apply
Interested candidates immediately send your CV to below email address
E-MAIL : [email protected]