Are you looking job opportunities at Metrolinx company in Canada? Right place you are reached. We listed all latest job opportunities at Metrolinx company in Canada.
Company : Metrolinx
Job : various
Location : Canada
Metrolinx, an agency of the Government of Ontario, is working to provide residents and businesses in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) with a transportation system that is modern, efficient and integrated. The Big Move is Metrolinx’s bold 25-year plan to implement a common vision for transportation in the GTHA.
|Transit Safety Officer - Special Constable (Talent Pool)||View & Apply|
|Supervisor, Customer Care||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager, Environmental Programs & Assessment||View & Apply|
|Senior Construction Safety Officer||View & Apply|
|Reporting Specialist||View & Apply|
|Reporting Coordinator, Health & Safety||View & Apply|
|Project Manager, RER Signals & Communication||View & Apply|
|Project Manager / Project Coordinator - Capital Projects||View & Apply|
|Procurement Specialist - IT||View & Apply|
|Plant Electrician, TALENT POOL||View & Apply|
- As a condition of employment consideration, past and current work performance references will be obtained from your employer(s);
- Criminal, financial and/or driver’s license checks may be required;
- Education verification may be required;
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Steps in recruitment process
- Resume/Application Submission
- Screening and Short Listing Candidates
- Decision Making
- References/Offer of Employment
How to Apply
Metrolinx only accepts job applications online. Please note that resumes/applications are only accepted for posted job opportunities. To apply, please click on the “View & Apply” to obtain detailed information regarding the position and to submit your resume. Applications must be received no later than the closing date.