When it comes to meat packing food processing, Olymel is typically the first name that pops up in our head. It produces poultry and pork-based food products for over 25 years now. The primary owner, La Coop fédérée, is one of the largest co-operative companies in Canada. Olymel is a worldwide company that exports its products to over 60 countries and has more than 10,000 active employees. They encourage an eco-friendly world; therefore, all of their products are naturally grown and distributed carefully to sustain the balance of nature in future generations to follow. They have participated in several corporate and social activities that benefit not only their business but also its employees. They ensure the safety and quality of every product they produce and deliver; this has been their commitment, and hence, they are now one of the successful companies in Canada.
Olymel is one of the leading hog production and meat processing companies not only in Canada but also in the world. Therefore, they are always in need of people. However, we will now discuss the various divisions of job opportunities that you can consider to apply.
- Operational Roles: If you are seeking an exciting work ambience that offers job security, then you can give a try the operational roles of Olymel. There are opportunities for you as a journeyman, or supervisor, or even manager if you do qualify. This division actually deals with the core operations part like slaughtering and butchering meats to its processing. So, lots of opportunities that you can cash in.
- Hog Production Roles: There is no doubt that Hog Productions is a tough job. But it is challenging and equally exciting for typical animal lovers and who isn’t afraid to tame animals. Olymel offers many job opportunities in this division. The job is secure with a decent pay scale. So, if you believe that you are up for a challenge, then you can apply for the various jobs roles they are offering.
- Technical and Transportation Roles: The Technical and Transportation division of Olymel offers many job opportunities. You can apply for quality control, automation, engineering, welding, environment, robotics, mechanics, transportation, and many more exciting job opportunities. The pay scale is decent, and the jobs are secured.
- Sales and Marketing Roles: Olymel is a corporate giant spreading all across the globe. Naturally, they are always recruiting brand manager, account manager, consumer marketing manager, sales rep, sales supervisor, or project manager for R&D or innovation. You will always get ample job opportunities in this division. So, if you think you are up for this, you should give it a try as the salary is decent and there are other benefits as well.
- Technology Roles: If you are passionate about technology and want a career on that, then maybe you can get many opportunities in the Technology division of Olymel. They do have a dedicated technology department to circulate never-ending supply of latest techs based on their line of industry. You can apply for a technician, a programmer or even a manager. The pay scale is significant enough, along with some benefits.
- Administrative Roles: No company survives without proper administration — no exceptions for Olymel as well. So, if you are looking for jobs related to administrative assistant, receptionist, HR consultant, analyst, logistics or distribution specialist, then you can try and apply in the Administrative division of Olymel. The salary packages are decent, and they accept freshers as well.
Olymel – Vacancies available
|ÉTUDIANT(E)S JOURNALIER DE PRODUCTION - ST-ESPRIT IN SAINT-ESPRIT, QUEBEC AT OLYMEL||View & Apply|
|COMMIS AUX COMPTES PAYABLES ET À LA PAIE IN TROIS-RIVIÈRES AT OLYMEL||View & Apply|
|Production General Labourer||View & Apply|
|Employé de production - Unidindon||View & Apply|
|Manoeuvre en transformation des aliments -Blainville||View & Apply|
|Superviseur de maintenance||View & Apply|
|Préposé à l'entretien maintenance||View & Apply|
|Forklift Operator||View & Apply|
|Électromécanicien||View & Apply|
Salary Packages & Benefits
We will now discuss some of the job opportunities that Olymel offer. We will talk about the yearly salary packages they offer along with the other necessary benefits they provide to that particular employee.
- Meat Portion Cutters: Typically, they get an average of $31,761 annually as salary. Apart from that, a Meat Portion Cutter also get some added benefits like Collective insurance program, Pension program, and Work presence program.
- Electromechanics: The Electromechanics employees receive an annual average salary of $54,184. On top of that, they also get Group insurance and RRSPs, Shift bonus, and 12 holidays per year.
- Animal Hog Production: The average salary of an Animal Hog Production is $34,320 per annum. Prior to this, they also get group insurance, pension plan, on-site proceeding education and outstanding opportunities for advancements.
- Packing agent: Olymel offers $29,619 averagely per annum to the Packing Agents. They are also entitled with some benefits like evening bonus of $ 0.60 / hour, Discounts on Olymel products, Comprehensive group insurance plan, and Pension funds.
- Maintenance Supervisor: The Maintenance Supervisors of Olymel gets $70,000 as an average annual salary. Not only that, but they have also entitled the general insurance plans, a pension plan, and also receives an average of $4,000 yearly as Cash Bonus.
Olymel is a company which is very engaged with their employees. So, you have experience in a particular field; they offer the perfect remunerations and the benefits that you deserve. Meanwhile, they also provide jobs opportunities for the freshers as well.