Quicken Loans is an American mortgage lending company based in Detroit, MI. The company has been a household name for more than 35 years. It is currently recognized as America’s largest retailer of loan services. One of the best parts of using the lending services of Quicken is wholesale funding that uses online applications, instead of depending upon the deposits. The company has two more sub-brands – Amrock and One Reverse Mortgage, which are doing great to their merits. Now, in Canada, there are no administrative jobs available as the core management unit is unavailable here. However, Rocket Mortgage, which is a sister concern of Quicken Loans, is available in the country. So, there are ample job opportunities that you can check. In this article, we will learn about the status of job opportunities alongside some essential job roles with the salary packages they typically get. Of course, we will also mention the added benefits the company provide as well.
Company : Quicken Loans
Job : various
Location : Canada
Take a look at some of the positions that you can apply for a job:
- Sales: Many people do agree that Sales is the most important unit of any company. Therefore, Quicken Loans is not an exception either. As is Canada, there are trying their best to grab as much as customers; it makes the company most in need of people who can convince other people to take a loan. So, apply if you are up for the challenge.
- Technology & Engineering: This division is dedicated to keeping the stones rolling; we mean the operation. The world is changing at a rapid pace, and it will continue to do so in future. So, as a company, they want to implement cutting-edge technology to let more clients attract to their services. So, if you think you are that good, apply without any hesitation.
- Marketing & Communications: Marketing allows all the products and services of a company to be heard by the targeted customers, whereas Communication is the bridge between the management and the executives. Both are integral to the survival of the company. Hence, there are ample job opportunities to cash in if you have the skills.
- Finance & Legal: Quicken Loans is primarily a finance company. So, it is obvious they must own a set of elite professionals who can not only maintain the flow of operations but can handle the legal affairs as well. So, apply if you have the experience.
- Human Resources: The HR department deals with people who are fit for the job. So, owning the ability to scrutinize whether anyone is capable enough for the company is a daunting task. So, if you believe you have that confidence in you, apply for the HR jobs.
- Client Servicing & Support: A company can only sustain its reputation when they understand the importance of after-sales support. Clients will face problems, and it is your job to find proper resolutions. So, if you think you have the required communication skills, feel free to apply.
- Facilities & Operations: This is where the main work gets done. Quicken Loans always need people who can efficiently perform everyday jobs. Therefore, you will bound to bump into such opportunities.
- Internships: This is where students and young pass outs can gain knowledge about the industry – how is it work. So, apply with confidence so that this work experience will add to your resumes.
|Compliance Specialist||View & Apply|
|Post Closing Audit Team Leader||View & Apply|
|Associate Compliance Strategist||View & Apply|
|Compliance Strategist||View & Apply|
|Data Analyst Team Leader, Legal||View & Apply|
|Senior Compliance Strategist||View & Apply|
|Treasury Operations Analyst||View & Apply|
|Director, Client Interaction Oversight||View & Apply|
|Director, Hedge Desk||View & Apply|
Salary & Benefits
Now, let us take a look at the various job positions the Quicken Loans is offering:
- Mortgage Banker: A Mortgage Banker typically gets a salary of around $36,331 per year. However, they also earn a lot from other sources – $8,249 as Cash Bonus, $4,181 as Stock Bonus, $3,061 as Profit Sharing Allowance, and an extensive Commission Sharing of roughly $72,977 every year.
- Interns: An Intern working in Quicken Loans usually earns around $17 per hour. Now that comes to $20,400 per year.
- Software Engineer: A Quicken Loans Software Engineer receives on average of $108,650 per annum as their salary. On top of that, they also get Cash Bonus of yearly $12,511 and Profit- Sharing Allowance of $15415 each year.
- Mortgage Loan Officer: Such officers get around $36,718 per year. But they actually earn much more – Cash Bonus of $78,527 per annum and Commission Sharing Allowance of yearly $70,390.
- Business Analyst: They get around $90,154 per annum. However, there are other allowances as well – Cash Bonus of yearly $10,455 along with some Profit-Sharing Bonus.
The additional benefits include Health and Life Insurance plans along with a decent Retirement and Pension plans. There are Maternity Leaves, Medical Leaves, and Work from Home options as well. On top of that, the Vacation packages and Time-offs are well-thought-out, so is the perk benefits like Employee Discounts and Free Meals.
We can say without any shadow of a doubt that Quicken Loans is one the trustworthy place to work on. The salary packages are incredible, so is the additional benefits they offer. So, it is unwise to leave any opportunity to work for them.